Wednesday April 15, The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) released FY2016 funding announcements for grant competitions in education and special education research and training. The competitions that were released included:
• Education Research Grants (84.305A);
• Special Education Research Grants (84.324A);
• Research Training Programs in the Education Sciences (84.305B);
• Research Training Programs in Special Education (84.324B);
• Education Research and Development Center Program (84.305C);
• Statistical and Research Methodology in Education (84.305D); and
• Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy (84.305H).
Please visit the IES Funding Opportunities page to learn the steps for applying for grants as well as a full list of funding opportunities for research and research training.