The National Legislative Conference kicks off Saturday, June 7, 2014 and the registration deadline it almost here. Register by Monday, June 2, 2014 to attend our conference where you will:
- Gain the experience and confidence you need to successfully communicate with policymakers.
- Visit U.S. Congressional offices and advocate for students with exceptionalities.
- Meet with Washington’s top policymakers and learn how education reforms – including new standards, assessments and funding – are affecting you and your students.
- Develop skills to effectively advocate for yourself with your local school administrators and policymakers about new special education teacher evaluation systems.
- Share ideas and solutions to challenges with like-minded colleagues from across the country.
Invited speakers include members of Congress, officials from the U.S. Department of Education, expert U.S. Congressional staffers, and leaders from national organizations.
We know that you value the work CEC’s policy team does in Washington, but we need YOUR help to make an even bigger impact on the hill.
Visit CEC National Legislative Conference website to join us to advocate, advance, and transform public policy!