Prospective applicants can find information on:
• Agencies participating in the Event
• Available positions and locations
• The application process for applicants, including documentation required
• Training for applicants and managers on the “Schedule A” process
• Web-based training tools with information on preparing for the event and interview
• Frequently asked questions
This invitation-only event is for people with disabilities who will have an opportunity to be interviewed by hiring managers. To be considered for positions throughout the United States, in the Federal government, and to receive an invitation to attend, resumes, along with appropriate documentation should be submitted to [email protected], between March 8 to March 24. You may also submit resumes and documentation directly to participating agencies.